Please read these terms & conditions (“terms”, “terms and conditions”) carefully before using booktheorytest.uk website operated by Booking Partners (“us”, ‘we”, “our”).
We will provide services, products or digital content to you, which are subject to the conditions stated below in this document. Every time you visit booktheorytest.uk, use its services or make a purchase, you accept the following conditions:
- Book Theory Test UK / booktheorytest.uk is not affiliated or associated with the Driving Standards Agency (DVSA). Our service exists to provide bookings and management of theory test bookings on behalf of customers including retest bookings where eligible.
- We will endeavour to book your theory test on the date requested by you during the booking of your theory test, if this is not possible, the nearest test date will be booked. We reserve the right to add you to our theory test cancellations checker.
- Date requests and/or alterations to your theory test booking date can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dependent on package chosen you will be eligible for free theory test bookings. Retests can be booked here www.booktheorytest.uk/retest.
- For our customers to be eligible for our theory test pass protection scheme you will be required to have booked your theory test using the booktheorytest.uk web site and provide us with a copy of the original failed test certificate showing that you scored no less than 38 out of 50 on the multiple choice component in the actual exam. You must pass the hazard perception in order to be eligible for a re-sit. If you think you are eligible then retests can be booked here www.booktheorytest.uk/retest
- On request for a retest, theory test result of previous failed test must be provided and match the booking date and can only be used by the person who booked a theory test originally with us.
- You must contact us via email at email@example.com within 72 hours if you have not passed the test we allocated you in order to be eligible for a free retest.
- We will not be responsible if you book a non-refundable date and then decide to cancel.
- We aim to book your theory test within 12 hours however, during peak times this can be up to two working days.
- We will not be responsible for any changes to your theory test made by the DVSA directly.
- We will not be responsible for inaccurate data provided by the customer. It is the customer’s sole responsibility to ensure data provided at all times is correct. Customers will not be eligible for a refund when data provided is incorrect.
- Customers may not use any other theory test cancellation finding/checker service in conjunction with booktheorytest.uk – this severely limits the functionality of our system to be able to obtain a test slot. Furthermore a customer should not make manual searches for new test dates themselves as this will also affect the functionality of our service.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure you take your driving license and acceptable proof of identity when attending a theory test. You will not be eligible for a refund in a situation whereby these cannot be provided on the time of the theory test.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to attend the theory test and you must arrive at your test at least 15 minutes prior to your allotted time.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to reply to any SMS/Text Message/Email/Phone Call promptly to maximise the possible chance of changing a test date.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure your theory test is still taking place if you enter local lockdown due to Covid-19. You can check the status of your test and request to move your test if you have been affected by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will not be eligible for a refund if you do not contact us and your test took place in line with the government guidelines. Face coverings must be worn for your time at the theory test centre unless you are medically exempt.
- Should you consider yourself medically exempt from wearing a face covering, please inform us prior to your test. Your may be refused entry and your test could be cancelled if you attend your test without a face covering without first contacting us. You can inform us if you cannot wear a face covering by contacting email@example.com
- If your theory test is delayed or cancelled by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know. We will not be liable for delays caused by such events, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to cancel the booking and receive a refund or reschedule the test free of charge. If you need to reschedule your test, you must allow at least three clear working days before your test date, to avoid losing your fee. For example to reschedule a test booked for a Friday you must inform us on the previous Monday.
- You must give at least 3 clear working days’ notice to qualify for a full refund. Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays do not count as working days.
- After your theory test date, any refund request will not be accepted.
- No other booking company can be used in conjunction of booktheorytest.uk to complete a booking.
- Any refund request must be directed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org